Following are the steps to configure a custom failover mode:
1. Goto Notice App Section
2. Goto Failover Configuration:
2. Click on the "Add New Mode" to create a custom mode:
3. Update the fields with the following information according to the below image
Mode Key will be used as the parameter in the API to identify which mode you want to use to send the notification.
4. Create the sequence with priority
> Examples of Entry Condition
Below mean, send an SMS only if the message size is greater than 3 message parts.
> Example of Success Criteria
Below means, do a failover if the WhatsApp message is not read within 30 seconds.
5. Click to Add the other channel in the sequence
6 Click on Proceed to save the configuration
Once you save the configuration. You will be able to see the new mode in the list:
You can click on edit to edit the mode
Edit mode for a failover config