There are specific rules to be followed for sending SMS in certain countries. We strongly recommend you follow these best practices:
- Avoid using special symbols like "€" in the message content.
- Avoid links, religious, political and adult content.
- Consider that your sender ID could be replaced in some operators.
- If you are using alphanumeric sender ID, use a sender that can immediately associated to your company name or activity.
- Delivery Receipts (DLRs) are widely support: however, there are some local operators like in Egypt, Mexico, US, Canada that don’t provide them.