Instant Messages help you reach your audience within seconds. Instant Message will be useful in case of emergencies or notification messages such as One Time Passwords.
- Fast routing: Priority sending for instant messages over other messages
- SLAs: Strict adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLA),
- REST API, SMPP: Easy-to-use API's to start sending instant messages.
How to Send Instant Message?
To start sending Instant Message, do the following
- Go to Dev. Tools and create your App.
- In the edit App page you can find a check box labeled “Instant Message”; when checked all your app messages will be sent with high priority.
- Alternatively, you can specify a unique message to be Instant in your REST APP by adding the parameter “Priority: High” in the Send API to mark the message as high priority. See Docs for more details